Reasons to choose Income Protection
- Think about it - you're more likely to be off work sick than you are to pass away before retirement, so this is the most essential cover available
- If you're sick or injured, this insurance will enable you to pay your bills and provide for you and your loved ones
- Where state benefits can and do change inline with government policy, this cover is a contract and a promise to you that won't change
Why taking expert advice makes the difference
- Income Protection is one of the most important insurances, as without a regular income you could be hard-pressed to pay the bills
- Even if your budget is tight - we'll help you prioritise which cover is best for you
- Being unable to earn is less of a worry when you know your wages are protected
Watch our Income Protection cover video
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
Income protection can provide a income if you're unable to work through sickness or injury - covering your essential outgoings.
Whilst you may receive sick pay from your employer, not everybody does and some people underestimate how much they get. Income Protection can provide that financial safety net.
Of course. Income Protection is available to self-employed, primary carers, part-time workers, contractors and more; our expert advisers can provide you with a tailored quote.
Even if you have some difficulty proving your income, there are plenty of options available.
Income protection works very differently to PPI cover; it provides for more extensive coverage if you get injured or are too ill to work . The main issue with PPI was the way it was sold, rather than the product itself, and we have advisers that will take care to make sure everything is explained to you.
Each year, one million people in the UK become unable to work due to a serious illness / injury
At least 7% of income protection claims pay out in the first five years of a policy being taken out
Free advice from the UK’s leading life insurance broker
- Expert advisers who love what they do
- Free expert advice, free support services through LifeSearch Care
- We search the entire market: insurers big and small
- Cheaper elsewhere? We doubt it (but we'll match it)
- Ridiculously high (9.5/10) rating on Trustpilot