Reasons to choose Critical Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover has you covered for many serious illnesses and can be bought alongside life cover, or on its own. Similar to Serious Illness Cover, our advisers will explain the difference
- It pays out a tax-free lump sum, or income - when you need it most
- Some policies can also pay out if your children get seriously ill
Why taking expert advice makes the difference
- Different policies cover different illnesses - we'll help you choose what matters
- Like most things in life, you get what you pay for and the cheapest isn't always best. Our advisers will find the best cover for you
- You can combine Critical Illness Cover with another LifeSearch policy, or to compliment an existing policy you already have in place
Watch our Critical Illness Cover video
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
All Critical Illness Covers include the main serious illnesses you might suffer from - coronary artery bypass, major heart attack, kidney failure, major organ transplant, multiple sclerosis, stroke and a defined set of specific cancers.
The list doesn't stop there though, as plans can cover many more, along with cover tailored to your kids.
Terminal Illness Cover pays out at the point you're diagnosed with a terminal illness, rather than when you're no longer here.
Critical Illness Cover protects you if you're diagnosed with a critical, but not necessarily fatal, illness during the length of your protection.
Yes, absolutely. Many people do and ensures you're covered for both Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover.
47 years old - the average age of a claimant
Heart attack, cancers and stroke account for over 80% of claims
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected nearly half million UK families
- Free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Over 80 awards and a super-high TrustPilot score
- Top #3 in Sunday Times Best Places to Work