Terms & Conditions
December Unprotected Families Email - £50 Amazon Voucher
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer (the “Offer”) of £50, and by making a claim for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. The Offer is being provided by LifeSearch, which is a trading name of LifeSearch Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 03089775, whose registered office is at 3000a Parkway, Whiteley, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO15 7FX. (LifeSearch are the “Promoter”).
3. The Offer is only open to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 years and above who purchase or apply for and continue through to purchase, a life insurance, income protection or critical illness cover policy via LifeSearch between 20.12.2021 and 29.12.2021.
4. Customers will be entitled to claim the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card once the policy has been in place for 90 days. Each eligible customer will receive an email within 45 days after the 90 day period from the Promoter which will contain details of how to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the life insurance policy. Please ensure that emails from LifeSearch are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder.
5. All Amazon.co.uk Gift Card claims must be made within 365 days from the date of the email from the Promoter (not the date your life insurance policy starts) and your life insurance, critical illness or income protection policy must still be active - with all premiums paid, and hasn't lapsed or been cancelled at the time you claim. Upon receipt of the email from the Promoter you will need to follow the link contained in the email and follow the instructions.
6. You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple life insurance policies through the Promoter during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first life insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy or within the same household, you will still only be able to claim one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
7. The offer is only open to customers who have received an email with the Amazon voucher incentive in August 2021. If you have enquired about protection elsewhere and LifeSearch have received your details within the last 90 days they reserve the right to decline the offer.
8. The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
11. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon.co.uk**
12. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.