Reasons to choose Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Save and protect your home so that it helps your loved ones stay in the family home
- Ensures your family will not have to worry about missing repayments
- Peace of mind for you and the family that if you pass away, the mortgage can be paid off
Why taking expert advice makes the difference
- Mortgage Protection is a type of life insurance that is taken alongside your mortgage. Our experts are more than happy to talk you through how this works
- There are two main types of Mortgage Life Cover: Level Term Cover and Decreasing Term Cover. The type you might need will depend on your mortgage
- We'll explain how this type of cover can save your home for your loved ones, prevent missed payments or repossession
Watch our Mortgage Protection video
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
Level term policies offer the same amount of cover throughout the term of the plan.
Decreasing term policies reduce cover to match the reducing debt of some types of mortgage, making them cheaper.
Mortgage life cover doesn't get paid directly to your mortgage lender it goes to the beneficiaries that you choose, unless otherwise arranged.
That's fine. Partners don't have to be named on the mortgage in order to be covered. Your partner passing away could still have a financial impact on the household and vice-versa.
£119, 937 - the average outstanding mortgage balance
The average first-time buyer borrowed 3.45 times their income
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected nearly half a million UK families
- Free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Over 80 awards and a super-high TrustPilot score
- Top #3 in Sunday Times Best Places to Work