Toggle navigation


What to do if you have a complaint 

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us: 

Write to: 

The Compliance Officer
LifeSearch Partners Limited
11-21 Paul Street

**Please be aware that due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we are not currently collecting post from this address, but once the office is open we will respond to any correspondence


If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. 


Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)? 

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the claim, without any upper limit. 

Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS. 

LifeSearch Limited is an Appointed Representative of LifeSearch Partners Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Calls may be monitored/recorded.