Which? has partnered with LifeSearch to help you find insurance for your needs, giving you expert advice on life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
Tell us a bit about you, and we'll search the market for the best cover options or call us on 0203 764 0047
Single or joint policy?
You may need a joint, or a single policy. Not sure what you need?...we can advise, and usually if it's a joint application, we would recommend individual policies.
Do you know what cover you need?
Life cover, income protection, critical illness cover, family income benefit and more - there's so much choice. If you know what cover you need, great; if not, we're here to help and advise.
How much cover do you need?
The amount you need depends on a number of factors such as your mortgage balance, any debts and a lump sum you may want to leave after these are factored in. Don’t worry – if you’re not sure we can advise you.
John Lewis Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the John Lewis Gift Card offer (the “Offer”) of £50 and by making a claim for an John Lewis Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. The Offer is being provided by LifeSearch, which is a trading name of LifeSearch Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 03089775, whose registered office is at 3000a Parkway, Whiteley, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO15 7FX. (LifeSearch are the “Promoter”).
3. The Offer is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 years and above who purchase or apply for and continue through to purchase, a life insurance policy via LifeSearch from 3rd January 2023 up to and including the 28th February 2023.
4. Customers will be entitled to claim the John Lewis Gift Card once the policy has been in place for 90 days. Each eligible customer will receive an email within 45 days after the 90 day period from the Promoter which will contain details of how to claim your John Lewis Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the life insurance policy. Please ensure that emails from LifeSearch are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder.
5. All John Lewis Gift Card claims must be made within 365 days from the date of the email from the Promoter (not the date your life insurance policy starts) and your life insurance policy must still be active at the time you claim with all premium payments up to date. Upon receipt of the email from the Promoter you will need to follow the link contained in the email and follow the instructions.
6. You can take advantage of this Offer only once per household. If you purchase multiple life insurance policies through the Promoter during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first life insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy or within the same household, you will still only be able to claim one £50 John Lewis Gift Card.
7. The offer is only open to customers who have contacted LifeSearch through Which?. If you have enquired about protection elsewhere and LifeSearch have received your details within the last 90 days they reserve the right to decline the offer.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
11. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, John Lewis, Facebook or Twitter.
12. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
14. The offer is not applicable to customers who have already applied for a policy through LifeSearch within the last 6 months.
We're confident you won't find a better life insurance broker.
We know our stuff and our customers love us.
We've protected 800,000 families and counting
Awards galore! Over 100 awards won since 1998
Working with the biggest names in UK insurance
LifeSearch offer a fee-free service to you
You pay nothing for our service, whether you arrange cover or not.
How LifeSearch are paid
LifeSearch is an insurance intermediary that acts for its customers in conjunction with the insurers. We provide a service which enables you to compare a number of prices for products and services and make a decision based on those comparisons. There is no charge for this service but we do earn a commission from the insurers offering these products & services.
LifeSearch is committed to finding you the right life insurance policy for your circumstances and our advisers do not recommend policies based on fees from insurers, so you can be confident that your needs are at the heart of the service.
What relationship does Which? Limited have with LifeSearch
If you decide to go ahead with LifeSearch, Which? will receive a commission to help fund their not-for-profit mission and their campaigns work as a champion for the UK consumer.
LifeSearch compare quotes from a range of major UK insurers. Advice offered is fee-free and all quotes given are without obligation.