Reasons to choose Over 50s Life Insurance
- Guaranteed-acceptance life insurance for anyone aged 50 to 80 - and 85 in some cases
- There's no lengthy medical questions to answer
- Available for low-cost monthly payments
Why taking expert advice makes the difference
- You've probably seen lots of options advertised on the TV. We'll talk you through what's best for you
- We can get your plan in place promptly, so you can relax knowing everything is taken care of
- Once sorted, we can help with other things like trusts and wills too
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
Life Insurance costs rise with age, so over 50's plans make things a little more affordable. Unlike traditional life insurance, you don't need to take a medical. If you're aged between 50 and 80 (or 85 with some policies), you'll be accepted regardless of your health.
A quick guide to over 50s insurance
50 years old and looking for an easy way to get life insurance? Over 50s insurance could be the product for you.
Types of life insurance explained
There are lots of different life insurance products, but which one is right for you? Find out here...
New protection scheme for BIBA members from LifeSearch
A new mental health app, built for the NHS, is widening its accessibility to all UK public and private sector companies
We're purpose-built to protect, support, and stand up for families. Come see what makes us different.
We’re recommended by these huge brands to help their customers
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected more than 700,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple winners; Protection Review & Money Marketing Awards
- Trustpilot ‘Excellent’ year after year from thousands of reviews
£3,700 - the average 'basic' funeral cost
£1,928 - the costs of 'extras' on top of basic funeral costs