How can we help you find your perfect cover?
Why Over 50s Life Insurance?
- It's guaranteed-acceptance life insurance for anyone aged 50 to 80 - and 85 in some cases
- There's no lengthy medical questions to answer
- It's available at low-cost monthly payments
Why expert advice makes the difference
- You'll have probably seen lots of TV adverts for over 50's cover so we can break down which options might work best for you
- We can get your plan in place promptly so you can relax
- Once sorted, we can help with other things, like your Will and in putting your policy into a Trust, which can speed up claims and avoid lengthy probate
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
Life Insurance costs rise with age, so over 50's plans make things a little more affordable. Unlike traditional life insurance, you don't need to take a medical. If you're aged between 50 and 80 (or 85 with some policies), you'll be accepted regardless of your health.
A quick guide to over 50s insurance
50 years old and looking for an easy way to get life insurance? Over 50s insurance could be the product for you.
Types of life insurance explained
There are lots of different life insurance products, but which one is right for you? Find out here...
Thinking about cancelling your protection insurance? Here’s what you need to know
Life insurance can be confusing. Our two-minute guide tells you everything you need to know - quick, simple, jargon-free
We think trusts are pretty cool! Find out our top three reasons why in this guide
We’re recommended by these huge brands to help their customers
Since 1998 we've protected more than 750,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market - insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple award winners for our customer service, culture and campaigning
- Trustpilot 'Excellent' year after year from thousands of reviews
£3,700 - the average 'basic' funeral cost
£1,928 - the costs of 'extras' on top of basic funeral costs