Every week LifeSearch help over 2,000 people protect themselves, their families and their businesses against the financial chaos that often coincides with death and illness.
We work across the market with insurers, publishers and brokers of all shapes and sizes to provide customers with independent, expert protection advice; backed up with award-winning service and care.
For us, protection’s not about the doom and gloom. It’s about planning, living and building on a bedrock of confidence. It’s knowing your financial future is secure, even if life has other plans.
Key customer benefits:
All BIBA referrals have a dedicated adviser and access to our trusted support teams. Our expertise in underwriting extends to large and complex cases, and we’re one of the few independent advisors to run a free full-time claims desk.
Free LifeSearch Care services are open to all customers after one year. This means professional health and counselling services are on-hand whenever individuals and families need additional support.
Key BIBA Member benefits:
- Dedicated ring-fenced advice team
- BIBA advice helpline
- Training and e-learning via online seminars
- Partnerships team on-call for end-to-end support
- BIBA review service to ensure customer plans remain relevant over time
- Award-winning retention and early warning cancellation systems
- All applications completed via our BIBA-dedicated telephone interviewers
- Entry level introducer commission for BIBA Members of 20%
- No clawback liability on commission – we protect, you earn
Founded in 1998, LifeSearch have spent well over two decades protecting UK families and businesses.
We're recommended by Which?, Compare the Market, MoneySuperMarket, Lloyd’s Bank and many others. We’ve won dozens of awards for our expertise and service, and customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot.