We appreciate that being self-employed gives you a host of extra responsibilities - and it’s all the more important that you can find a way to protect all the things you work hard for.
Being ill and unable to work is difficult for anyone, but with no sick pay to fall back on being unable to work is especially difficult if you’re self-employed. The good news is the risks are easy to manage if you’ve got the right cover.
Income Protection offers the protection company sick pay would, covering your living expenses and protecting your mortgage if accident or sickness mean you can’t work. With cover starting from as little as £10 a month, an Income Protection policy could be your smartest investment.
Call us and we’ll help you choose the right policy for you.
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected more than 640,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Over 80 awards and a super-high TrustPilot score
- Top #3 in Sunday Times Best Places to Work