What is Shareholder Protection?
Have you ever considered what happens to your shares if you pass away? If so, you'll want to make sure that fair value is paid to your family, and the ownership of the business is transferred smoothly as you intended.
Our advisers at LifeSearch can help ensure that your company and surviving shareholders have the cash needed to make this happen, without paying unnecessary Capital Taxes.
How much do I need?
Understanding the value of your shareholding is a great place to start. Use the handy calculator below as a starting point.
For a more precise understanding you should speak with your accountant.
I already have personal insurance
Great, but that cover pays directly to the family and may create legal and tax issues. A Shareholder Protection Policy pays to the surviving shareholders, so that they have the cash to buy the shares, the family gets the cash and the company retains control.
Since 1998 we've protected more than 750,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market - insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple award winners for our customer service, culture and campaigning
- Trustpilot 'Excellent' year after year from thousands of reviews
42% UK households with a mortgage have no Life Insurance
Over 98% of life insurance claims are successfully paid out