What is Loan Protection?
Business lending - whether secured or not, needs to be repaid. Directors loans, bank finance, hire purchase, or even Coronavirus loans will all need to be paid off over a period of time.
Loan Protection provides your company with the funds to cover the outstanding finance; should you become ill or pass away.
How much do I need?
As the insurers pay the claim tax-free, you should simply consider how much outstanding debt there is in the business. As Loan Protection insurance is often required by the lender, it is also good practice to consider any possible future lending plans too.
I already have personal insurance
Great, but this cover is for Family Protection and will pay differently from Loan Cover. A Loan Protection policy will be arranged in a way that is tax efficient for you and your business.
Since 1998 we've protected more than 750,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market - insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple award winners for our customer service, culture and campaigning
- Trustpilot 'Excellent' year after year from thousands of reviews
42% UK households with a mortgage have no Life Insurance
Over 98% of life insurance claims are successfully paid out