Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover do very different jobs. To choose which is right for you, think about what you want to protect yourself from – and the kind of help you’ll need.
Income Protection provides a monthly payment if you’re unable to work - so it’s the right policy to choose if you want to cover household expenses during a period of incapacity. Critical Illness Cover generally pays a lump sum if you’re diagnosed with one of the illnesses listed in the policy - so it could be used to buy treatment, pay off a mortgage or make home modifications.
Call us and we’ll help you decide which might be the right policy for you.
Since 1998 we've protected more than 750,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market - insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple award winners for our customer service, culture and campaigning
- Trustpilot 'Excellent' year after year from thousands of reviews