Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover do very different jobs. To choose which is right for you, think about what you want to protect yourself from – and the kind of help you’ll need.
Income Protection provides a monthly payment if you’re unable to work - so it’s the right policy to choose if you want to cover household expenses during a period of incapacity. Critical Illness Cover generally pays a lump sum if you’re diagnosed with one of the illnesses listed in the policy - so it could be used to buy treatment, pay off a mortgage or make home modifications.
Call us and we’ll help you decide which might be the right policy for you.
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected more than 640,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Over 80 awards and a super-high TrustPilot score
- Top #3 in Sunday Times Best Places to Work