It surprises some people that insurance can deliver yearly or even monthly payments instead of a single, one-off lump sum.
For a lot of families, a fixed income offers a better way to plan their finances – and as fixed income cover is often much cheaper to buy, it makes sense all round. Would it suit you? Call us.
A quick comparison:
A £30-a-month policy might provide a lump sum of £550,000 cash. Carefully invested, that sum could generate an income of £36,000 a year.
A £15-a-month income policy could provide a £36,000 annual payment TAX FREE - and last for 20 years.
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected more than 700,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple winners; Protection Review & Money Marketing Awards
- Trustpilot ‘Excellent’ year after year from thousands of reviews