Reasons to choose Life Insurance
- Life insurance, or life cover - is a safety net for your loved ones
- It pays a cash lump sum to support your family, should the worst happen
- You can personalise your cover with your loved ones in mind
Why taking expert advice makes the difference
- Choosing the right life cover is a pretty important decision, but don't worry - we'll help you get it right
- You probably have a lot of questions. Just give us a call and we'll talk through your options
- Life insurance protects you and your loved ones. We hope you'll never need it, but it gives you peace of mind if you do
Watch our Life Insurance in 60 secs video
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
Life insurance protects your loved ones with a lump sum payout, ensuring that they don’t suffer financially if you’re not around anymore. A policy is usually bought to cover the period (or term) that your family most need help i.e. during a mortgage term, or when your children are financially dependent on you.
Life Insurance - advice and guidesWe've picked 3 guides we think you'd like, but you can visit the Advice & Guides hub for more.
A quick guide to life insurance
COVID-19 and life insurance
Does my life insurance policy pay out for coronavirus? Can I buy a new policy right now? Get the answers here!
We're purpose-built to protect, support, and stand up for families. Come see what makes us different.
What advice would advisers give their present-day selves?
This article may be reviewed for quality and training purposes.
We’re recommended by these huge brands to help their customers
What’s the ‘right amount’ of life cover?
It’s different for everyone. To figure out the ‘right amount’ of cover for you, you’ll want to factor in your outstanding debt, your family commitments (now and in future) and what you can afford to spend each month in premiums.
Our calculator will help. And after you calculate the ‘right amount’ of cover, give us a call (or leave your details we’ll call you) so LifeSearch can search the market for policies that match what you’re after.
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected more than 700,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Multiple winners; Protection Review & Money Marketing Awards
- Trustpilot ‘Excellent’ year after year from thousands of reviews
42% UK households with a mortgage have no Life Insurance
Over 98% of life insurance claims are successfully paid out