We’re on a mission to make a difference; year in, year out
We believe that our philosophy of protecting families should happen outside our four walls as well as inside them. Every year we organise fundraising events for lots of different charities and organisations.
These can be big events like telethons, Tough Mudder teams chucking themselves over obstacles and Dragon Boating in the Thames. Or, smaller events that are important to our people individually. If it’s important to them then it’s important to us.
We all club together to support each other in 'Giving Something Back'. We support a broad range of organisations so that we do as much good as we can for as many different causes as we can and we increase our fundraising target every year.
- In 2020 we raised £55,147, and we supported 19 different charities - MIND, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation.. and others
- During our NHS campaign, for every family LifeSearch protected, we donated £5. The £39,000 raised was donated to the Florence Nightingale Foundation and Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity
- We support Pennies From Heaven, so the pennies from our pay each month are given away to good causes
- Our team in Cape Town support causes local to them with food drives and fundraising
- 'LifeSearch Lives' – each year we support vulnerable families through fundraising
- 'LifeSearchers at Large' – we allow time off for individuals or teams to take part in charity work