Reasons to choose Life Insurance
- Life insurance, or life cover - is a safety net for your loved ones
- It pays a cash lump sum to support your family, should the worst happen
- You can personalise your cover with your loved ones in mind
Why taking expert advice makes the difference
- Choosing the right life cover is a pretty important decision, but don't worry - we'll help you get it right
- You probably have a lot of questions. Just give us a call and we'll talk through your options
- Life insurance protects you and your loved ones. We hope you'll never need it, but it gives you peace of mind if you do
Watch our Life Insurance in 60 secs video
Frequently asked questions about this type of policy
Life insurance protects your loved ones with a lump sum payout, ensuring that they don’t suffer financially if you’re not around anymore. A policy is usually bought to cover the period (or term) that your family most need help i.e. during a mortgage term, or when your children are financially dependent on you.
Life Insurance - advice and guidesWe've picked 3 guides we think you'd like, but you can visit the Advice & Guides hub for more.
A quick guide to life insurance
17 Jun 2020
COVID-19 and life insurance
23 Sep 2020
Does my life insurance policy pay out for coronavirus? Can I buy a new policy right now? Get the answers here!
We’re recommended by these huge brands to help their customers
What exactly is 'the right amount' of cover?
There's no standard answer - it's based on you and what's going on at home. Our calculator offers a suggestion but it's not a recommendation.
'The right amount' of cover is a balance: what you need versus your budget. But let's figure that part out together - after you calculate, call an advisor or jot your details and we'll call you.
Since 1998, happy LifeSearch teams have protected more than 640,000 UK families
- Fee-free expert advice, free support services
- We hunt the market: insurers you know and some you don't
- We advise, we search, but you decide
- Over 80 awards and a super-high TrustPilot score
- Top #3 in Sunday Times Best Places to Work
42% UK households with a mortgage have no Life Insurance
Over 98% of life insurance claims are successfully paid out