Not sure? Read on to find out what cover you may need
Life InsuranceLife Insurance protects the lives you love
Protect the most important people in your life.
- Life cover provides for your loved ones
- It pays a cash lump sum or income if you die
- Financial peace of mind for those left behind.
Family income benefitA regular monthly income for your family
Life Insurance usually covers your largest debt or liability - your house.
- Cover for the monthly bills
- Family Income Benefit will provide a tax-free monthly income for your family
Critical Illness CoverA lump sum if you become seriously ill
Additional support with critical illness cover.
- A tax-free lump sum when you need it most
- Protect against a major health crisis
- Find a policy that is suitable for you
Mortgage ProtectionCover to make sure the family home is secure
Mortgage Life Cover is one of the most frequently bought types of insurance.
- Save your home for your loved ones
- Stop the worry of missed repayments
- Prevent repossession
Income protectionThe policy that every working person should consider
A must-have for the working person? Cover up-to 70% of pre-tax pay if you are unable to work.
- The most essential cover you can buy
- Can offer long-term or short-term cover
- Reassurance as most people can’t rely on state benefits alone
Over 50s Life CoverA great way to leave a cash lump sum
Over-50s Plans - provide a cash lump sum which may be to help with funeral costs, cover unpaid bills or leave a lump sum to your grandchildren or family.
- Guaranteed-acceptance Life Insurance for anyone aged 50 to 80
- No medical questions to answer
Stop scrolling and get started today
If you’re unsure, or have your mind made up – our expert advisers are ready to talk. It’s free advice, with no obligation and usually only takes a few minutes to search the market for your initial personal quote.
Get unique claims support and care
When you have a policy with LifeSearch, we can provide a professional listening ear, practical information and the much needed emotional support you and your family need if you becoming seriously ill or the worst happens.
Free advice from the UK’s leading life insurance broker
- Expert advisers who love what they do
- Free expert advice, free support services through LifeSearch Care
- We search the entire market: insurers big and small
- Cheaper elsewhere? We doubt it (but we'll match it)
- Ridiculously high (9.5/10) rating on Trustpilot