Putting your policy in trust
In the vast majority of situations, the best thing you can do is put your Life Insurance policy in Trust.
LifeSearch Trusts offers clients the FREE arrangement of Trusts for our policies. Better still, you can get started online using the link below. Make sure you have details of the policyholder, trustees and beneficiaries available. The form should take about 10 minutes to complete.
Setting up a Trust with LifeSearch is easy using our Trust Builder and our Trust Team can provide support if you need on 0800 316 3166. Our service is simple, straightforward and free.
Make sure your cover pays out to the right people at the right time.
- You decide who gets how much.
- Trusts could avoid inheritance tax costs.*
- Money is paid without legal delays
*Tax rules are subject to change.
View our LifeSearch Trusts video:
What are the benefits?
A Flexible Trust allows you - and whoever you choose - to control what happens to your money after your death. You decide who receives how much.
- The money is passed directly to your beneficiaries, without reference to your will, or the taxman.
- Trusts avoid probate - and so pay beneficiaries faster. With a Trust, Life Insurance can pay out within a week, without a Trust the average wait is 3 months.
- Trusts are easy to arrange - at LifeSearch we arrange them FREE OF CHARGE for our customers.