MORE support, MORE help, MORE care
If you become seriously ill, what value would you and your family put on a reliable source of advice, support, help and care? If you passed away, what value would you put on bereavement counselling and help for your family?
Call us on 0800 316 3166 to access the LifeSearch Care service if you're a customer, or to find out more if you're not.
What LifeSearch Care offers
Mainstream health providers such as the NHS focus on treatment of the patient.
LifeSearch Care fills the gaps with a friendly listening ear, practical information and the much needed emotional support you and your family need.
View our LifeSearch Care video
Services available include:
- Ongoing access to your own Personal Nurse Adviser - a highly experienced registered nurse available for you to call in normal business hours.
- Access to a specialist health professional: this might be a nurse specialising in oncology, cardiology, or neurology, a speech or occupational therapist, a physio or a counsellor.
- A care plan to help provide ongoing support
- Contact details and fact-sheets for specialist charities and self-help groups
- FREE usage of this service after 12 months
- This care and counselling service is exclusive to LifeSearch
What you need to know
LifeSearch Care is available free of charge when you've been a LifeSearch customer for 12 months or more. You have access to it for as long as your policy is active, and what’s more – there isn’t a time limit once you are using the service for any specific claim. Your dependents are covered too.