Our charity work
We’re on a mission to make a difference; year in, year out
We believe that our philosophy of protecting families should happen outside our four walls as well as inside them. Every year we organise fundraising events for lots of different charities and organisations.
These can be big events like telethons, Tough Mudder teams chucking themselves over obstacles and Dragon Boating in the Thames. Or, smaller events that are important to our people individually. If it’s important to them then it’s important to us.
We all club together to support each other in 'Giving Something Back'. We support a broad range of organisations so that we do as much good as we can for as many different causes as we can and we increase our fundraising target every year.
- Last year we raised £52,419 - that includes our contribution to Florence Nightingale Foundation and Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity
- We supported 19 different charities last year
- We support Pennies From Heaven, so the pennies from our pay each month are given away to good causes
- Our team in Cape Town support causes local to them with food drives and fundraising
- LifeSearch Lives – as a business we fundraise for families each year
- LifeSearchers at Large – we allow time off for individuals or teams to take part in charity work